Leather is considered one of the best and common option when it comes to couches and upholstery. Leather is very durable, low maintenance and organic material which is used by us in many ways. Leather furniture and leather couches are a common choice amongst all households and offices. Leather couches not only provide comfort but they also look elegant and lavish and boost the overall beauty of the interior decor.
Almost all kinds of leather upholstery require regular cleaning and maintenance to keep them in good condition. For deep and effective cleaning fo the leather upholstery, professional upholstery cleaning services can be hired. Any kind of stain on the leather can have a huge impact on its appearance and integrity. Ignoring the treatment of stains on leather couches and upholstery can lead to damage and deterioration. You can follow some tips given below to clean and maintain your leather furniture. Follow the steps given below to clean leather furniture regularly.
- A vacuum cleaner (brush attachments, upholstery hose)
- Plain water
- Ph-neutral non-detergent liquid soap, or any mild non-detergent soap
- Microfibre cloths
- Commercial leather conditioner (optional)
Steps For Leather Upholstery Cleaning and Stain Removal
- First and foremost you will need to get rid of any dust, dirt or mud settled o the leather fabrics. Use any vacuum cleaner and attach a brush attachment, clean the leather fabric and remove all the dust and mud.
- Prepare a solution of a ph neutral soap and plain water or cleaning the leather fabric of the upholstery.
- Now rinse a microfibre cloth in this non-detergent solution extensively. Use this wet cloth to wipe the leather fabric over and over and make sure you wipe all the surface evenly. Clean and rub the leather fabric to remove spots and old stains and get rid of all sticky mud as well. Repeat for desired results.
- Now you need to remove the soap and debris collected on the leather fabric. Rinse a microfibre cloth in plain water and use it to further clean the leather upholstery. Remove all the soap and debris left on the fabric and rub the fabric again for better cleaning results.
- Now you need to dry the leather upholstery fast. For this, you can take any plain absorbent cloth or towel and wipe clean the leather upholstery. Clean and wipe the complete surface of the leather fabric until the fabric is dry and moisture-free.
Get Professional Assistance
Leather is a complex fabric and it can easily get tarnished or damaged with misuse. Many kinds of leather are used in upholstery and each of them has a different sensitivity toward different soaps and cleaning solutions. Professionals have a vast knowledge of different kinds of leather and they can deliver the required cleaning service accordingly.
We are an established firm in the field of Professional Upholstery Cleaning in Sydney. We provide all kinds of upholstery cleaning services round the clock.
Our professional upholstery cleaners can clean any kind of leather upholstery or furniture. With years of experience and training, we can deliver deep and effective cleaning of any upholstery within 24 hours. Hire our professional upholstery cleaning services today and get your couches deeply cleaned by experts at affordable costs.