The one thing we all crave for after a long and tiresome day is our couch. Children spend hours and hours jumping up and down on the sofa. Couch is not just another piece of furniture. In fact, it has a superpower which takes all our exhaustion from work. Every member of your family, including the furry ones, love to play and rest on the sofa. Hence, it’s important to keep them clean and hygienic. Upholstery is one of those home décors which get dirty very quickly. Moreover, avoiding upholstery cleaning can also cause foul odour and smell.
Therefore, upholstery cleaning and maintenance is vital, and must be done on a regular basis. You can hire Professional Upholstery Cleaning in Sydney and restoration services provided by Couch Cleaning Sydney. Our well trained and experienced technicians will examine your upholstery and apply the most suitable cleaning method on the basis of their assessment.
You can also try to clean your upholstery by yourself on either a monthly or weekly basis as per your convenience. Your only objective is to keep them stain and odour free. The most common tool used by housekeepers and housewives for cleaning sofa at home is the vacuum cleaner. Vacuum cleaners take away all the dirt and grime from upholstery. However, many people don’t like to use them for cleaning sofa. They are ineffective in removing tough stains, and clean only the outer segment of sofa. So, what’s the alternative?
Cleaning Sofa By Yourself Without Vacuum Cleaners
You don’t need to worry. Our experts can answer that question for you. As a matter of fact, it’s quite easy to make a tool for cleaning sofa exclusively at home. Making this is very easy and simple. Follow the steps below to deep clean grime and stains from your couch:
Things Needed to Clean Sofa Without Vacuum Cleaner
- Two small pieces of clean cloth
- One medium-size firm brush
- Bicarbonate soda, as per the size of couch
How to Clean Sofa at Home
- Take a piece of small cloth or a brush and wipe the surface of the couch. This will remove dust and dirt from the surface of your couch.
- Sprinkle some bicarbonate soda on your couch and let it sit for a few minutes. If there is a tough stain or if some part of it stinks, you can mix the bicarbonate soda with water and pour a small amount of solution on the stain. Let it sit for a few minutes until stain is completely absorbed.
- Keep pets and children away while bicarbonate soda does its job.
- Wipe off bicarbonate soda from sofa using a clean cloth and wipe the entire sofa once again.
Book Our Couch Cleaning Services for Best Results
This process is highly effective in cleaning
Cleaning sofa by yourself is cheap and convenient, but it’s not a permanent solution. One needs the professional skills and knowledge offered by technicians of Professional Upholstery Cleaning Services. Couch Cleaning Sydney is a renowned name in upholstery cleaning and restoration industry. Our technicians have the required Know-how to remove all kinds of stains from sofa. You can schedule an appointment of our services by calling us at 1800 338 554. You can also get in touch with our team by filling out the small contact form on the right side of your screen.